16 lutego 2022
DR Aneta Szymańska, prof. WSH
University of Business in Wroclaw,
Specialization: marketing, promotion, public relations, media relations, branding and marketing communications
MBA Program Director at WSH
– is a graduate of Kensington College of Business in London (Business Administration course patronized by the Association of Business Executives), The University of Wroclaw (M.A. in English Philology, specialization: translations) and Wroclaw University of Economics (M.Sc. in Management and Postgraduate Management Studies – Executive MBA program)
– received a Ph.D. degree in Economics (doctoral thesis: “Public Relations in marketing communication system. Analysis of the applications and effectiveness.”) at Wroclaw University of Economics
– has written a book „Public relations in the integrated marketing communication system” and several dozen Polish and English publications on marketing and public relations, as well as several research projects with practical application
– participated in numerous workshops, seminars, workshops and conferences, both domestic and foreign, at many of them giving presentations
– lectured Marketing, Public Relations and Business Communications at WSB-National Louis University, Wroclaw School of Banking and College of Management „Edukacja”
– has long-term work experience as Public Relations Officer at Wroclaw University of Economics, Director of NCJE Language School and Project Manager in Mainseek Ltd.
– knows several languages and is keen on travelling, interior design and photography.