MBA Lean Organization
Study mode: weekend – online
Study duration: 10 months (2 semesters)
Hourly dimension: 230 hours
Language of studies: english
The goal of MBA Lean Organization postgraduate program is to perfect management, organizational and leadership competences using lean/kaizen/continuous improvement philosophy. Our goal is to introduce the newest trends in the area of enterprise organization in different aspects: selling and customer service, production, logistics and supply chain.
The main purpose of studies is to prepare the managerial staff and specialists to undertake organizational and management activities in accordance with the Lean Management methodology in their own organizations, and thus combined competence development with support in creating the organization’s competitive advantage.
Course participants will gain the theorical knowledge but also will acquire the practical skills necessary for the efficient and effective functioning of entities in the modern global economy. The online formula of leading MBA postgraduate studies will allow access to world-class experts and exchange of experience not only between domestic but also international specialists. In addition to the basic, standard teaching elements, students will have the opportunity to take an active part in classes taught in the Teams application, with author lectures and exercises, led by an international group of business practitioners.
MBA Lean Organization is addressed to all who want to expand their knowledge in the area of organization management using the Lean / Kaizen / Continuous Improvement philosophy. The studies organized by us are directed to business owners who want to constantly develop their enterprises, to managers interested in using the latest trends in the area of management and organization of the enterprise. We also invite people working or just starting to work in managerial positions.
Participation in the program gives you the opportunity to gain valuable experience and expand your knowledge in the field of management and organization of the company and Lean Management. Classes are led by international business practitioners among others, we guarantee obtaining MBA post-graduate certificates. In addition to issues related to Lean Management, as much as 50 percent of the topics discussed focus on managing people and areas such as sales, controlling, logistics. This results in the development of managerial competences and skills useful in further professional and personal life.
Graduates receive an MBA post-graduate certificate issued by the University of Business in Wroclaw and numerous certificates. These include, among others, Lean Leader, Lean Coach and Lean Manager certificates confirmed by the Lean Service Institute.
- Process Management in Lean Culture – [20h]
- People Management in a dispersed environment – [30h]
- Lean Management method and tools – [30h]
- Organizational strategies in a Lean Management culture – [40h]
- Lean Service Organization – [20h]
- Lean Management method and tools – [20h]
- Lean Management method and tools – [20h]
- Sales organization in Lean Culture – [30h]
- Organization of Lean Supply Chain – [30h]
- Lean Controlling – [10h]
- Diploma Consultations – [10h]
|Registration fee||Basic tution fee||2 basic instalments||4 basic instalments||6 basic instalments|
|300 PLN||19 900 PLN||10450 PLN||5350 PLN||3650 PLN|
All fees should be directed to the following account:
Bank Ochrony Środowiska
PL 76 1540 1030 2103 0004 9462 0004 – rachunek EURO
PL 60 1540 1030 2103 0004 9462 0001 – rachunek PLN
Potential applicants are asked to fill in the online application .There the application process will be outlined. Even if all the applicant’s documents are not yet in order, he/she is encouraged to fill in and send the application and further documents can be sent shortly thereafter.
MBA applicants should have at least a bachelor or master degree. Further requirements include a completed application form and copy of the diploma with Supplement.
English proficiency certificate will also be required unless the applicant is a native of an English-speaking country. If a candidate cannot submit an adequate certificate, there will be Business English examination in the form of WSH Admission Test.
- Completed application form
- Certificate of English proficiency (or passed internal WSH English Exam)
- One photo (35×45 mm)
- Proof of payment of registration fee (PLN 300)
- Copy of the diploma of completion of first-cycle studies (and a certified translation into Polish – for foreigners)
- Supplement or excerpt of study register (and its certified translation into Polish – for foreigners) – applies to Polish universities’ graduates who completed their studies after 2005
- Signed education agreement with attachments in two copies in English and two copies in Polish (to be signed at a later time)
- Proof of payment of non-refundable registration fee (PLN 500) Registration fee shall be transferred to the University’s bank account:
Santander S.A. 44 Oddział/Wrocław 04 1500 1155 1211 5005 3031 0000,
adding in the title: MBA registration fee + the Participant’s name.
Beginning of recruitment: April 2021
End of recruitment: 30th September 2021
MBA Program Coordinator
22 Ostrowskiego st
53-238 Wroclaw, Poland