The "Modern Management” scientific circle
The "Modern Management" scientific circle was established in 2016 and associates mainly active of the faculties: Finance and Accounting and Management at the University of Business in Wrocław.
Activities of the scientific circle
The main objective of the circle is to broaden the knowledge of financial management and accounting in various sectors of the economy and to integrate students with similar scientific interests. The goal of the circle is achieved, among other things, through regular scientific meetings of its members with representatives of science and business. Meetings are held once a month.
Members of the scientific circle
The circle currently has 20 members who broaden their knowledge and interests through various forms of activity:
- organizing thematic meetings with practitioners from the business world (company presidents, directors of banks and offices, company managers, chief accountants and company managers)
- presentation of scientific papers according to individual interests by the members of the scientific council
- participation of the members of the council in scientific fairs, student scientific conferences, conferences of scientific council in Poland and abroad
- cooperation with scientific council of other universities in Poland and abroad in order to exchange experiences
- participation in events organized by the WSH: seminars, conferences and scientific competitions, panel discussions, Entrepreneurship Days, integration and scientific trips
- cooperation with students from various types of schools (high schools, technical secondary schools, IMS) in order to broaden knowledge, deepen interests and facilitate conscious choice of further education of young
second year of part- time studies, major: "Finance and Accounting".