Study mode: weekend
Form of studies: online + offline
Duration: 10 months (2 semesters)
Number of hours: 300 hours
Language of instruction: English
MBA Human Capital Management is a course prepared by practitioners and dedicated to specialists interested in knowledge and current management trends in the human resources sector. The studies are compensated knowledge, because apart from stationary meetings, students receive access to the e-learning platform, where they carry out additional lessons at a convenient time and pace. The studies equip students with MBA HR Manager qualifications.
The aim of this course is to improve the management and leadership competences of managers or directors of HR departments. Students learn in a practical way all aspects of management and human capital management in organizations. The study program covers 2 semesters during which management and HR issues are implemented. The overriding assumption is to prepare highly qualified managerial staff equipped with practical and effective management tools to co-create a personnel strategy in the organization.
- You will quickly obtain the necessary knowledge, practice and qualifications (instead of three semesters, you study only for 2 semesters + e-learning lessons).
- Learning only by the workshop method - no boring lectures. Classes are prepared by practitioners for practitioners.
- You will receive the international certificate of the American Certification Institute® - our strategic partner Heuresis is the exclusive partner authorized to carry out certification in Poland and Europe
- You will acquire and deepen knowledge of management in general and specific knowledge in the field of human capital management, in particular related to the management of a knowledge-based organization
- You will acquire modern tools for measurable and effective building, shaping and implementing personnel policy in enterprises
- Upon graduation, you will be prepared and equipped with the practical skills to perform human capital management leadership functions in both global organizations and SME enterprises
- The studies will allow you to adapt and manifest social competences adequate to modern HRM and to learn how to shape attitudes of commitment, cooperation and responsibility
- You will experience the most important group processes
Students will have the opportunity to participate in classes in the field of:
The program includes 11 modules - each module provides knowledge and tools needed in the work of a modern HR manager.
These modules are:
Management - general level and human capital management – specialist level. A dose of general and specialist knowledge provided by trainers-practitioners.
Workshop classes - during which you will discuss and practice the tools necessary for a modern HR manager.
A total of 2 semesters - 300 hours
Basic tution fee
2 basic instalments
4 basic instalments
6 basic instalments
19 900 PLN
All fees should be directed to the following account:
Santander Bank S.A. 44 Branch in Wroclaw
account nr 04 1500 1155 1211 5005 3031 0000
Next intake starts in October 2021.
If you would like to join our MBA team, please find all necessary informations in “admission”.
Potential applicants are asked to fill in the online application .There the application process will be outlined. Even if all the applicant’s documents are not yet in order, he/she is encouraged to fill in and send the application and further documents can be sent shortly thereafter.
MBA applicants should have at least a bachelor or master degree. Further requirements include a completed application form and copy of the diploma with Supplement.
English proficiency certificate will also be required unless the applicant is a native of an English-speaking country. If a candidate cannot submit an adequate certificate, there will be Business English examination in the form of WSH Admission Test.
Beginning of recruitment: April 2021
End of recruitment: 30th September 2021
MBA Program Coordinator
22 Ostrowskiego st
53-238 Wroclaw, Poland
MBA Program Sepcialist
22 Ostrowskiego st
53-238 Wroclaw, Poland